Terms and Conditions
NetProphets Cyberworks Private Limited (NetProphets/ we / our) provides information about its business on www.netprophetsglobal.com (the Website).
These Terms and Conditions for the Website (Terms), apply to anyone accessing the Website, and by accessing the Website you indicate to have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms and all other applicable laws and regulations, without any limitation or qualification. If you do not agree to these Terms, you are requested to immediately cease your access to and use of the Website and any part of the services as provided by NetProphets on or through the Website.
THIS DOCUMENT IS AN ELECTRONIC RECORD GENERATED BY A COMPUTER SYSTEM AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY PHYSICAL OR DIGITAL SIGNATURES.THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND NETPROPHETS CYBERWORKS PRIVATE LIMITED AND IT GOVERNS YOUR USE OF OUR PLATFORM
Your Use of the Website:
1. You must be at least 18 years of age to access the Website.
2. You may only access and avail the Website as and under these Terms as authorized by NetProphets. You are not authorized to commercially exploit the Website for any reason whatsoever, unless and to the limited extent that is it expressly authorized by NetProphets in writing.
3. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, reverse engineer, sell, resell, or exploit any portion of the Website, use of the Website, or access to the Website without the express written permission of NetProphets.
4. To find more information about service offerings of NetProphets or if you need assistance for accessing the Website, you may reach out to Dipesh Tiwari at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. When you use the Website, you do so under a license granted from NetProphets. Your use of the Website does not amount to the transfer of any rights, titles and interest in and to the Website itself and the underlying technology, together with all the intellectual property embodied therein in your favour.
6. NetProphets reserves all rights not expressly enumerated in these Terms.
7. All third-party trademarks, brands and content on the Website are the property of their respective owners.
Third Party Applications
You are not allowed to independently integrate any third – party application or other developer product that integrates with the Website. All such integrations must be authorised and routed by NetProphets only.
8. You agree that you will not publish, transmit, or upload any communication or content of any type that infringes or violates any rights of NetProphets or any third-party.
9. You hereby provide your free and informed consent to the collection, processing and disclosure of your personal information by NetProphets as set out in these Terms and Conditions.
10. We only use information you share with us in accordance with applicable Indian law. The information that may be collected on the Website includes the following:
a. Information you provide to NetProphets: You provide NetProphets your personal information by accessing the Website and by submitting a query to NetProphets. During your interactions with the Website, you may submit the following information to NetProphets:
i. Your first and last name;
ii. Your Organisation;
iii. Your Location;
iv. Your e-mail address; and
v. Your mobile and telephone number.
b. Information NetProphets collects about you: In order to efficiently provide our services and in order to ensure that your interactions with the Website are smooth and efficient, NetProphets automatically collects the following information when you access the Website:
i. Device IDs and other unique identifiers like IP address, browser type, browser version and network service provider details;
ii. Information retrieved from device access provided by you including the location, microphone and audio on the device; and
i. Performance cookies which monitor Website performance to provide you with a tailored experience on the Website. NetProphets collects anonymized data relating to the manner in which you use the Website in order to optimize the browser experience for you;
ii. Functionality cookies which NetProphets utilises to remember your choices and preferences (such as your most visited page etc.); and
iii. Data collected by GA code.
11. NetProphets only collects, processes and stores your information when it is necessary for the following purposes:
a. Processing queries raised by you on the Website;
b. Providing you with information and advertisements pertaining to your use of the Website; and
c. To ensure compliance with applicable laws.
12. You have the right to correct, update and / or amend the details of your personal information as available with NetProphets.
13. Please feel free to contact our Data Protection Officer [Dipesh Tiwari] by email at [email@example.com] about any questions regarding the Terms and Conditions, or security of your personal information, or if you have any concerns, requests, or comments.
Disclosure of Your Information
14. NetProphets may disclose your personal information to third parties for the purposes outlined below:
a. For the purpose of conducting its business and for the performance of a lawful contract;
b. As permitted and / or mandated by law such as to comply with a judicial order, an executive order, requirement by a law enforcement authority or by any other legal process;
c. If NetProphets (or any of our affiliates) are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or substantially all of our assets or equity; and
d. To any other relevant third party, where the disclosure of your personal information is necessary for the performance of a lawful contract between NetProphets and a third party.
15. NetProphets and our third-party service providers, including our marketing partners and analytics providers, may use mobile tracking technologies and / or website cookies to distinguish you from other users of the Website. This helps us to provide you with a tailored experience when you use the Website and allows NetProphets to understand your requirements and to improve the Website.
16. NetProphets, uses and employs all reasonable technical, organizational, logical and physical security practices and procedures to protect your personal information against any unauthorized access, damage, modification, disclosure, impairment and / or misuse.
17. If you violate the Terms and Conditions of the Website, your permission to use and access the Website ends and ceases immediately. NetProphets may place limits, modify or terminate your right to access and use the Website at any time.
18. Your access to the Website may also be terminated due to any requests by authorized law enforcement or other government agencies.
Warranties and Limitations
19. You expressly understand that use of the Website is at your own risk and discretion. The Website is provided to you is provided ‘as is’ and is without any warranty or condition, expressed or implied. Without limitation, we do not warrant fitness for any error-free and uninterrupted services. NetProphets and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, or licensors make no warranty that:
a. The Website will meet your requirements;
b. The service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free;
c. That any defects or errors will be corrected; and
d. The results that may be obtained from the use of the Website will be accurate or reliable. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from NetProphets or through or from the service on the Website shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein the Terms and Conditions.
20. You assume full responsibility of any risk of loss resulting from your accessing, downloading, and / or use of the files, information, content or any other material obtained from the Website.
21. You agree to indemnify and hold NetProphets and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, partners, and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including but not limited to reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party due to your use of the Website, your violation of the Terms and Conditions, or your violation of any rights of another party.
Modification to the Website
22. NetProphets reserves the right to modify and, or, discontinue the Website temporarily or permanently, with notice to you and subject to the expiration of your license term. You agree that NetProphets shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuation of the Website.
23. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of India, and for resolution of any dispute arising out of your use of our Website, the courts at New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
24. If any provision or provisions of these Terms shall be held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
25. All provisions of these Terms and Conditions which by their nature should survive termination will survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, and indemnity.
Changes to Terms and Conditions and Assignment
26. We may assign or transfer our agreement with you including our associated rights and obligations at any time and you agree to cooperate with us in connection with such an assignment or transfer.
27. We may from time-to-time change and implement the Terms and Conditions and recommend that you periodically check this page for any revised terms. Your continued use of the Website will be deemed to constitute your acceptance of the revised terms.
28. These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 01 July 2021 at 12:00 hours.